Types of Carpet Repairs We Do
- We repair loose or open seams in doorways, halls, and walk areas.
- We re-stretch loose carpet (ripples, waves, buckles) from improper installation, normal wear-and-tear or high traffic. This will extend the life of your carpet because loose carpet wears prematurely.
- We do pad replacement for pet problems, water damage, mildew, etc.
- We can install custom molding where your carpet meets your hard surface floors (thresholds, bathrooms, kitchens, entryways and the like).
- We install tack stripping on wood and cement surfaces.
- We patch damaged areas of carpet – from burns, tears, permanent stains, bleach spots, etc. without having to replace the entire carpet. We do this by replacing just the damaged section with a piece of carpet from a remnant or piece of carpet from an inconspicuous area like a closet.